Acer Nitro 5 AN515-43 cant run any game.

Ni3012
Ni3012 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
hi there
i recently upgraded an ssd and installed fresh os on that.
updated windows 10 with latest patches and drivers but when i tried to install and run some games [which i already ran on my pc with same os],but no game successfully ran. some dll errors shown, after fixing dll errors , it shows 0x000007b error on every game. i reinstalled the windows 10 and drivers but still same problem. even i re-downloaded the amd latest drivers but didnt work.

model: AN515-43 [INDIA] ACER NITRO 5 RYZEN 5 3550H WITH RX560X
OS     : WINDOWS 10 HOME 64 BIT, 16GB RAM [2666MHZ]

please help me out of this situation.
thanks in advance

Best Answer

• TECH_MAN
    TECH_MAN Ally Posts: 453
    edited September 2019 Answer ✓
    Hi Ni3012

Then it is safe to say that you simply upgrade DirectX because there should be no reason for this problem if you have a 64bit OS.

Perhaps maybe also open CMD -> /sfc scannow (This will sometime takes hours) do it when you are going to sleep and see if that fixes the problem.

"Hit Accept if its Helpful"
    Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

Answers

• TECH_MAN
    TECH_MAN Ally Posts: 453
    edited September 2019 Answer ✓
    Hi Ni3012

Then it is safe to say that you simply upgrade DirectX because there should be no reason for this problem if you have a 64bit OS.

Perhaps maybe also open CMD -> /sfc scannow (This will sometime takes hours) do it when you are going to sleep and see if that fixes the problem.

"Hit Accept if its Helpful"
    Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • Ni3012
    Ni3012 Member Posts: 4 New User
    WELL, I GOT THE SOLUTION. I INSTALLED DIRECTX/ MS C++ REDISTRIBUTIONS, AND MS NETFRAMEWORK AND ITS WORKED. HOWEVER IN DIFFERENT GAMES , I HAD TO INSTALL DIFFERENT/FRESH DISTRIBUTIONS.