Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Aspire One Cloudbook 14 USB recover not working

Computer would not do anything except black screen with ACER logo. purchased the USB recovery media from ACER put it in and it says 100% done on the restore progress but it is not going to the last step of finished... please help. they want to charge me on the live chat to help. 

FAQ & Answers

• TECH_MANTECH_MAN Posts: 334Member Seasoned Practitioner
    edited September 12
    Hi mamaof2

The "Security Boot Fail" Means the ISO's UEFI signature does not match the signatures in the BIOS UEFI library. First thing I would try is to Restore Secure Boot to... (F2 during boot select the Security tab & scroll down - may need to add a system password)

*Hit Accept if it's Helpful*

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • mamaof2mamaof2 Posts: 2Member New User
    I get to step 3 and the error I am getting now is at about 1 minute. Deploy fail error message= create partitions fail error code 2147024809