Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Acer Monitor Colour Display

Hi All, I have an Acer E5 (E5 -575-55Z3) it was purchased back in 2017 (cant afford to get a new one as yet)

I use it for my business and often have to print flyers and handouts for work from it. However the colors DO NOT display correctly and i have tried numerous things to get it to do so with no luck. 

Its at the point where i have to pick a color a big tone/shade away from the intended color im seeking in order to get the colour i want.

for example if i pick red to compare on my monitor against another (Pantone 485C ) it looks like its orange but on another its bright red and despite my hardest to calibrate i cannot get it to display the same or similar red.

It has to be the worst display i have ever had on a laptop and i know that laptops dont display the best but this has been like this since it was purchased - the colors have never looked correct or close.

so what can i do to fix and correct that isnt going to cost me $$

FAQ & Answers

• Deejay_techDeejay_tech Posts: 254Member Practitioner
    edited September 11
    do color calibration in windows!  properly, via the intel graphic control panel (if intel gfx).
    or better yet buy an ips, 72% ntsc colour gamut screen. 
    Acer screen sucks , at least in its budget cost range.
  • MonitorsucksMonitorsucks Posts: 2Member New User
    Ive already done the window calibration as per the graphics panel - it does nothing to fix the colour situation. :(