I am facing problem in opening apps through the start menu.

Rahul11a
Rahul11a Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I don't know why but I am not able to open some of the apps through my start menu. For eg: This PC, File Explorer, CMD,RUN etc

Best Answer

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Good afternoon Rahul11a !

You should first enter the EXACT model of your laptop or computer and which version of Windows.
    Does your user have administrator permissions?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Good afternoon Rahul11a !

You should first enter the EXACT model of your laptop or computer and which version of Windows.
    Does your user have administrator permissions?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Rahul11a
    Rahul11a Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thanks for the help @MaClane, but I fixed the problem. It was related to windows and not Acer in general