Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

RAM upgrade Aspire VX15 (VX5-591G-580Y)

RajdenRajden Posts: 2Member New User
edited September 10 in Nitro and Aspire Gaming
Hello,

I have an Acer Aspire VX15 (VX5-591G-580Y) and I would like to know if I can add Kingston SO-DIMM 8GB DDR4 2400MHz Single Rank into the free slot.

Thank you for your feedback.

FAQ & Answers

• RajdenRajden Posts: 2Member New User
    The RAM I want to add is also CL17
  • TECH_MANTECH_MAN Posts: 416Ally
    Hi Rajden

Go to crucial dot com for specs on recommended upgrades. You can install up to 32GB DDR4 2133MHz or higher RAM. The biggest bang for the buck probably would be by replacing a 2.5" HDD with a 2.5" SSD or adding an m.2 NVME or SATA3 SSD cards.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • andylbandylb Posts: 1,259Member Overclocked Contributor
    edited September 10
    Rajden said:
    Hello,

I have an Acer Aspire VX15 (VX5-591G-580Y) and I would like to know if I can add Kingston SO-DIMM 8GB DDR4 2400MHz Single Rank into the free slot.

Thank you for your feedback.

It should work but no guarantees. below is the link to Crucial RAM and Crucial guarantee compatibility for your exact model, I write down the part number and then buy it from Amazon, cheaper and quicker delivery. Please click YES if I have answered your question
    https://www.crucial.com/usa/en/compatible-upgrade-for/Acer/aspire-vx5-591g#MEMORYFilters

Please click "YES" to "Did this answer the question" if my answer helped solve your problem. 

Thank you and have a blessed day  B)