Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Unable to install NitroSense or CoolBoost Nitro AN515-52

nhojernhojer Posts: 6Member New User
edited September 8 in Nitro and Aspire Gaming
Hi there, 

My issue is that I am unable to install Nitro Sense or the CoolBoost element of Quick Access. 
I have downloaded the drivers as per Acer Product Support for my notebook - Nitro AN515-52. 
Once download I am informed NitroSense is not supported & CoolBoost is not listed as an option as part of Quick Access. I have searched the forum for suggested fixes but unfortunately I have been unable to rectify the issue. 
Is it a case that these features are not available on this model?
Any assistance would be appreciated. 

FAQ & Answers

Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online159

Alecar
Alecar
andylb
andylb
brummyfan2
brummyfan2
Prince1803
Prince1803
SilentMarket
SilentMarket
Thearmees
Thearmees
tomr211270
tomr211270
+152 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Here?

So, what are the rules of this place? Check out our Acer Community User Agreement. Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Member Highlight

We would like to feature andylb as a outstanding member in the Acer Community. With his dedication and support efforts, andylb has become a Valued Contributor . On behalf of the Acer Community team and all our users, we want to recognize and thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 1247

Total Points:3102

Total Accepted Answers: 160

andylb Overclocked Contributor
Good Design Aware 2019
Predator Join the forum discussions on our
Predator line of products.
Find out about the Acer ACE program.