Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Frequent window crash problem - aspire 5 a515

Shivampandey7734Shivampandey7734 Member Posts: 1 New User
I bought 8 months ago acer aspire 5 a515 laptop with a ssd of 120 gb.yesterday my laptop has difficulty in booting it was only showing black screen.then i installed windows again ,it works fine for 2 hour ,then it again has a booting problem showing error of 0xc000000225.When i tried to boot my laptop by removing hdd it is booting easily.
Can anyone tell me whats wrong with my laptop.

FAQ & Answers

• Have you tested hdd on another computer?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • TECH_MANTECH_MAN Ally Posts: 452
    Hi Shivampandey7734

Repair corrupted system files

1. Open a command prompt.
    2. Enter sfc /scannow in the prompt window.
    3. Rebuilding BCD filesOpen command prompt and enter listed commands, press enter after each:Bootrec/ scanosBootrec/ fixmbrBootrec/ fixbootBootrec /rebuildbcdThese commands will help you to rebuild the boot configuration data files and restore them to their default settings which will eventually help you to fix this error code 0xc0000225 easily. 
    *Hit Accept if it's Helpful*
    Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!