Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

External keyboard does not write

Hello! I can not write on my laptop Acer Gaming Extensa with any external keyboard (HID). It works the multimedia control (volume, email ...) But I can not enter numbers or letters. I tried 3 different models. Every keyboard is recognized and works properly in Windows. In bios, I have not found anything synonymous. The sound also sounds when you connect it. Everything looks like everything is going to be okey. Only writing does not work. Does one have to switch off the laptop keyboard somehow? Can you do that at all. A bluethoot keyboard had the same problem. Writing did not work. Have also checked because of delay stop already. Unfortunately I do not know anymore! ?

FAQ & Answers

• JackEJackE Posts: 17,093ACE Trailblazer
    >>>Every keyboard >>> works properly in Windows.>>>

If the external keyboards work properly in Windows, in what operating system don't they work properly? Linux? Jack E/NJ