Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Bought Nitro 5 New, Got it Refurbished.

RapidBeefRapidBeef Posts: 4Member New User
August 19th 2019, I purchased the best device regarding specs I have ever owned, I was going to use it for school as most people who had it says that battery can last up to 8 hours. Bought it directly off of acer.ca (I'm Canadian). When I started school on September 4th I already noticed my battery lasted about 2 hours while doing practically nothing. I checked the serial number and went to repair my Acer. It said that my warranty was expired as it was purchased on December 10th 2018. This came as a surprise as I was their for the purchasing of the laptop. I am guessing Acer sent me a refurbished laptop which is NOT WORTH $1,500!! I feel scammed and am not having a good experience from Acer support as I'm just getting message instructions on how to send the laptop to Acer. I truly believe this is unfair and should be handled accordingly.

FAQ & Answers

• RapidBeefRapidBeef Posts: 4Member New User
    edited September 6
    I'm also slightly fed up with Acer so I was wondering if I am able to get a refund after purchasing it 19 days ago.
  • andylbandylb Posts: 1,044Member Valued Contributor
    RapidBeef said:
    August 19th 2019, I purchased the best device regarding specs I have ever owned, I was going to use it for school as most people who had it says that battery can last up to 8 hours. Bought it directly off of acer.ca (I'm Canadian). When I started school on September 4th I already noticed my battery lasted about 2 hours while doing practically nothing. I checked the serial number and went to repair my Acer. It said that my warranty was expired as it was purchased on December 10th 2018. This came as a surprise as I was their for the purchasing of the laptop. I am guessing Acer sent me a refurbished laptop which is NOT WORTH $1,500!! I feel scammed and am not having a good experience from Acer support as I'm just getting message instructions on how to send the laptop to Acer. I truly believe this is unfair and should be handled accordingly.

This Forum is a community of users sharing our knowledge or lack of lol. Your question can only be answered by Acer directly

Please click "YES" to "Did this answer the question" if my answer helped solve your problem. 

Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

• RapidBeefRapidBeef Posts: 4Member New User
    andylb said:
    RapidBeef said:

This Forum is a community of users sharing our knowledge or lack of lol. Your question can only be answered by Acer directly
    andylb said:
    RapidBeef said:

Fat oof
  • Acer-MannyAcer-Manny Posts: 2,221Acer Crew Acer Crew

Hello RapidBeef,

I'm sorry that you're having issues with your Acer Nitro laptop.  Can you please send me a private message with the serial number of your unit so I can look into this for you?

Thanks in advance, 

Acer-Manny