How to connect devices with Bluetooth in Aspire 5750g

Options
gbartosz83
gbartosz83 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited September 2019 in Aspire Laptops
Hello, I have a weird problem with bluetooth in my Acer Aspire 5750g, I have upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 1903. I have made clean install on SSD drive.
Windows 10 detected my bluetooth module, but when I try to detect my bluetooth headphones it can't be found. (Headphones work with other PC and phone so they are not the problem).
Where is the problem? How to install Windows 7 bluetooth drivers? Windows device manager says that the best drivers are installed.
Meanwhile when I am trying to install older (windows 7) drivers from Setup.exe file - Windows display prompt with information that just blocked the driver installer.

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you tried adding the device here?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • gbartosz83
    Options
    Yes it didn't find any devices
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    As your notebook is old, it would be interesting to use a program that updates the drivers, such as driverbooster or driverpack for example.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • gbartosz83
    Options

Yestarday I have made clean install of Windows 10 22h2 on my aspire 5750g , most drivers were detected automatically. Issue with bluetooth driver do not exist anymore. Maybe this will help someone.