blue screen when unplugged - nitro5 (AN515-41)

adventurous
adventurous Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

edited September 2019 in Nitro Gaming
Hi, my laptop is acer nitro5 (AN515-41), I've had this problem since may 2019, and still having it. 

I've upgraded my windows 10 version, driver, AMD radeon software, and bios. And it's still happening

Anyone have any suggestion?

Answers

• Some users have stated that updating the drivers on the amd website has solved some problems like yours.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Hi, my laptop is acer nitro5 (AN515-41), I've had this problem since may 2019, and still having it. 

I've upgraded my windows 10 version, driver, AMD radeon software, and bios. And it's still happening

Use DDU to do a clean unistall of your AMD Radeon drivers then reinstall them from here, scroll down to Windows 10 64 bit
    https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-19-9-1

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• adventurous

Tinkerer

Like I said I've updated all of my driver including and radeon software. For additional I have done reinstall the amd Radeon software from AMD website as well.
    Some users have stated that updating the drivers on the amd website has solved some problems like yours.

andylb said:

Use DDU to do a clean unistall of your AMD Radeon drivers then reinstall them from here, scroll down to Windows 10 64 bit
    https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-19-9-1

• andylb
    edited September 2019
    Ok this may be a battery problem so let's try these two things
    1. Do a battery reset. unplug and turn off, insert a straightened paperclip into the small hole on the underside of the laptop and press for a full 30 seconds then do nothing for 15 mins, after 15 mins plug in and boot up

If that doesn't work then reset the batteries internal meter

2. use laptop until battery is discharged to just below 10% then recharge to 100%, repeat 2 more times for a total of 3 times

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• adventurous

Tinkerer

edited September 2019
    Thank you,I'll try but how am I supposed to do the second one? Since I can't used it while it's on battery.
    andylb said:
    Ok this may be a battery problem so let's try these two things
    1. Do a battery reset. unplug and turn off, insert a straightened paperclip into the small hole on the underside of the laptop and press for a full 30 seconds then do nothing for 15 mins, after 15 mins plug in and boot up

If that doesn't work then reset the batteries internal meter

2. use laptop until battery is discharged to just below 10% then recharge to 100%, repeat 2 more times for a total of 3 times

• andylb
    Sorry your right so try number 1 and we'll hope for the best

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• adventurous

Tinkerer

I just did it, and i hope the problem is solved but no it didn't.
     try number 1 and we'll hope for the best

• Have you tried resetting the internal battery?
    https://youtu.be/NfhgnxUJoZo
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • adventurous

Tinkerer

Have you tried resetting the internal battery?
    https://youtu.be/NfhgnxUJoZo
    Yeah, that is what I just did.
  • Have you tried removing the ac adapter and battery drivers from the device manager and then restarting the notebook?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• adventurous

Tinkerer

edited September 2019
    Have you tried removing the ac adapter and battery drivers from the device manager and then restarting the notebook?
    No, I'll try it.
  • Please do not accept the answers. When the user accepts the answers as a solution, without having solved the problem, it confuses the thread. Also, community moderators often uncheck the incorrect answers.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• adventurous

Tinkerer

Have you tried removing the ac adapter and battery drivers from the device manager and then restarting the notebook?
    Yes, I just did it and it didn't solve my problem.
  • Have you tried to upgrade uefi-bios? Have you tried reinstalling windows by pressing alt + f10 before the Acer logo?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• andylb
    edited September 2019
    Please do not accept the answers. When the user accepts the answers as a solution, without having solved the problem, it confuses the thread. Also, community moderators often uncheck the incorrect answers.

I agree, we both had an answer accepted that didn't solve the problem

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Stupeeed
    Stupeeed Member Posts: 3 New User
    andylb said:
    Please do not accept the answers. When the user accepts the answers as a solution, without having solved the problem, it confuses the thread. Also, community moderators often uncheck the incorrect answers.

I agree, we both had an answer accepted that didn't solve the problem
    Hi,I'm "adventurous" I've lost access to my account. I'm so sorry for accepting the answer. I didn't mean to do it. So sorry.
  • Stupeeed
    Also my problem still unsolved.
  • Do you still have the stock operating system provided by Acer?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Stupeeed
    Do you still have the stock operating system provided by Acer?
    I have tried using the old version of Radeon settings software with currently installed windows and it still work like it used to. But with that version, resolve program which I use it to edit video won't start properly and stuck on loading waveform.

So I do have the working version of Radeon settings software but it won't work with resolve program.
  • Have you tried to reset the battery?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer