i am tremendously disappointed the heat issue of Acer Nitro AN515-52

darkdervish
darkdervish Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
i am very angry because of overheating. My brand new acer acer nitro AN515-52 (GTX 1050 Ti + i5 8300H). This laptop's cpu can reach 85-95 degree, gpu can reach 80 degree. It is so hot. 
Despite of all things, i tried every solution, repaste, overvolt, disable turbo, cooler pad and i can decrased only 7 - 10 degree. Acer is ***** and ***** and *****. 

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,745 Pathfinder
    @darkdervish
    I do understand the problem but dont worry because Predator and Nitro products are engineered to withstand higher operating temperatures than traditional notebooks. These systems include features that help with cooling and heat dispersion. The CPU and GPU are designed to handle temperature spikes in excess of 98 degrees Celsius without causing damage to the components. It is common for PC temperatures to spike temporarily during heavy gaming or graphic usage. If the system encounters excessive temperatures that could damage the hardware, it will automatically shut down to protect the components from becoming damaged.

Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    edited September 2019
    i am very angry because of overheating. My brand new acer acer nitro AN515-52 (GTX 1050 Ti + i5 8300H). This laptop's cpu can reach 85-95 degree, gpu can reach 80 degree. It is so hot. 
    Despite of all things, i tried every solution, repaste, overvolt, disable turbo, cooler pad and i can decrased only 7 - 10 degree. Acer is ***** and ***** and *****. 

Those temperatures are within range for both CPU and GPU. I am sorry but you don't have a problem to solve.
    Link to Nvidia specs show max operating temperature to be 97 deg c https://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-gtx-1050-ti/specifications
    Link to I5 8300h shows max temperature to be 100 deg c https://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-Core-i5-8300H-SoC.275950.0.html
    Please click YES if I have answered your problem

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• darkdervish
    darkdervish Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited September 2019
    Jack22 said:
    @darkdervish
    I do understand the problem but dont worry because Predator and Nitro products are engineered to withstand higher operating temperatures than traditional notebooks. These systems include features that help with cooling and heat dispersion. The CPU and GPU are designed to handle temperature spikes in excess of 98 degrees Celsius without causing damage to the components. It is common for PC temperatures to spike temporarily during heavy gaming or graphic usage. If the system encounters excessive temperatures that could damage the hardware, it will automatically shut down to protect the components from becoming damaged.

andylb said:

Those temperatures are within range for both CPU and GPU. I am sorry but you don't have a problem to solve.
    Link to Nvidia specs show max operating temperature to be 97 deg c https://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-gtx-1050-ti/specifications
    Link to I5 8300h shows max temperature to be 100 deg c https://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-Core-i5-8300H-SoC.275950.0.html
    Please click YES if I have answered your problem
     you are just like a npc and i am probably in simulation. Why do you write same comment in all temperature problems? Whats your problem? İs 85 - 95 deggree range? You are just a joke.In  Aida 64 system stability test and xtu test, results show me the overheat. Are you understand O V E R H E A T. Pls @andylb and @jack22
    XXXXXXXXX

[Post edited to remove inappropriate or personal content -Acer-Manny]