I have a acer iconia talk s the 4th I've had now..

Solcutta
Solcutta Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 18 in 2019 Archives
I will getting yet another talk s on tue... I'll tell u a little story about the last 3..the first one in my back pocket as I sat on swing cracked a small area across top screen. Half the screen would no longer work.. Next two the useless and dodgy soldered and poorly glued USB charge ports came loose on both rendering. Them useless after months of resoldering and having to sit so charger cable pushed it. Up to connect the micro soldered bits. So why get another.. Cos I like the phone... The only thing is I stay loyal to acer but what do they do in return for us.. F all.. We have had not a single update with android since manufacture. Any other phone doing this would be suicide.. But these people don't give a [Content Removed] About their customers.shame shame shame on them. I'll tell u something if no updates appear in next few month I won't be buying acer ever again and I will bemoan them every chance I get online. I bought a honor 10 lite and its had 3 updates in only 2 months.. And they went to market with latest android 9..this acer still on 4..i mean wtf?? And still selling them.. Is that not taking the piss?? Still we idiots keep buying and whilst we do they won't make any effort to update us.. So they get the last laugh. I get nice sized mobile but one that looks the business but runs like a grandma on a diet instead of the fit yout Street kid it should be.. Sort it out acer or just tell us to our faces we mugs and u don't care a toss. 

[Edited the thread to hide sensitive information]

Answers

• Solcutta
    Solcutta Member Posts: 3 New User
    Oh I forgot to say... I like the gaming module on this talk s.. Tho it doesn't make my pubg anything like my honor 10.the large screen and ability to add a trigger both of which are absent from honor 10.as its only 6.2 inch rather than the nice 8 of talk s. That 2 inch really does make the difference.. Jees don't. Believe me... Ask ur Bird. Ho ho
This discussion has been closed.