added external drive to my PC. File Explorer Windows 10 showing 2 external drives

beacher
beacher Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 1 in 2019 Archives
File Explorer Windows 10 showing 2 external  drives

Answers

• Do you inform the exact model of the computer and better explain what the problem is?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Also, have you updated windows recently?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • beacher
    beacher Member Posts: 2 New User
    Model is TC 885 8G RAM Windows 10 64 Bit.  Brand new.  I added an Western Digital external drive. In File explorer there are 2 drives of same instead of one. This was appearing even before any Windows updates.
  • Can you upload a screenshot? Also, have you tried disconnecting the external drive?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer