Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Purchase of an chomebook and an chromebox

BalubetoBalubeto Posts: 2Member New User
Hi

I'm looking for a Chromebook 15-17 inch of Business Class with Chrome OS Enterprise that can independently manage an LTE Advanced connection, that is 100% compatible with Android apps and that has a large local storage memory.

It should also have an Intel Core i5-i7 of 8 or 9 generation processor, 8-16 GB RAM, a Gigabit-class Ethernet port, an HDMI port to connect a 4K monitor, a Bluetooth 5.0 port and at least 3 USB 3.x ports.

Budget: 1000- 1200 euro.

Finally, I would also need a Chromebox with the same specifications and the same budget mentioned above.

Thanks

Bye

FAQ & Answers

• MartinJohn00001MartinJohn00001 Posts: 234Member Practitioner
    @Balubeto
    Hi, kindly check the below link to contact the store and let them know. They will let you know which the best model for you.
    https://us-store.acer.com
    Acer Store 1800-910-2237

Hit 'Accept' if you find the answer helpful!     
    Have a Blessed Day  :3
  • BalubetoBalubeto Posts: 2Member New User
    Could you suggest me some model with the above-mentioned specifications?

Thanks

Bye