Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Hi there ...

AamerAamer Posts: 15Member Troubleshooter
Hi there... I faced a problem recently when I was playing game on Nitro 5 when the low battery notification came up .. As soon as I connected the charger ... Laptop was off .. not shutdown ..was just off ..  now it is not powering back on nor it is showing any charging light on .. nothing .. it is just completely off 
can you guys help me out here 

FAQ & Answers

  • Jack22Jack22 Posts: 2,092ACE Pathfinder
    @Aamer
    power drain: Just check the back of the unit, you can find a pin hole , unplug the charger and turn off the unit. now put a paper clip in the small pin hole and press and hold it for 30 sec.

    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • AamerAamer Posts: 15Member Troubleshooter
    Jack22 said:
    @Aamer
    power drain: Just check the back of the unit, you can find a pin hole , unplug the charger and turn off the unit. now put a paper clip in the small pin hole and press and hold it for 30 sec.

    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
    it did it .. but again nothing is happening ... no charging indicator light On ...  it is software issue or a hardware issue 
  • Jack22Jack22 Posts: 2,092ACE Pathfinder
    @Aamer
    Try different charger and check and also try to uninstall the battery driver and restart the unit. Try the below step as well
    BIOS default: After power drain is done, power on the unit, but as soon as you power on the unit keep pressing the F2 key so that it take you to BIOS page. 
    Press F9 and press Enter than press F10 and press Enter. the unit will restart

    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • AamerAamer Posts: 15Member Troubleshooter
    Jack22 said:
    @Aamer
    Try different charger and check and also try to uninstall the battery driver and restart the unit. Try the below step as well
    BIOS default: After power drain is done, power on the unit, but as soon as you power on the unit keep pressing the F2 key so that it take you to BIOS page. 
    Press F9 and press Enter than press F10 and press Enter. the unit will restart

    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
    Bro the unit is not getting power On .. that the point ..  Laptop is dead silent .. No power On .. no power On indicator .. no charging point indicator 
  • Jack22Jack22 Posts: 2,092ACE Pathfinder
    @Aamer
    Than it might be some hardware issue, if the unit is under warranty please send it to Acer repair center.
    Check the below to find the Acer repair center for your location
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/

    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • AamerAamer Posts: 15Member Troubleshooter
    Jack22 said:
    @Aamer
    Than it might be some hardware issue, if the unit is under warranty please send it to Acer repair center.
    Check the below to find the Acer repair center for your location
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/

    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
    thank you for your help 
  • andylbandylb Posts: 2,320ACE Pathfinder
    NEVER game on battery power only, modern gaming laptops including the Nitro 5 are not designed to reach High Performance on battery power. Battery must be charged to 100% BEFORE gaming and KEPT plugged in to the AC while gaming. I know this doesn't solve your problem but it might avoid it in the future

    Please click YES if I answered your question

    I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

    ★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

  • AamerAamer Posts: 15Member Troubleshooter
    andylb said:
    NEVER game on battery power only, modern gaming laptops including the Nitro 5 are not designed to reach High Performance on battery power. Battery must be charged to 100% BEFORE gaming and KEPT plugged in to the AC while gaming. I know this doesn't solve your problem but it might avoid it in the future
    thank you .. and for this it has to be next time😄
  • andylbandylb Posts: 2,320ACE Pathfinder
    @Aamer Thankyou for the thankyou, if I helped please click YES on my answer, thankyou

    Please click YES if I answered your question

    I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

    ★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online251

Azim
Azim
basith
basith
batmalin
batmalin
brummyfan2
brummyfan2
Candlyyy
Candlyyy
Cmelak88
Cmelak88
Devilthorn
Devilthorn
Dooc
Dooc
egydiocoelho
egydiocoelho
FilipeAfonso
FilipeAfonso
FlowerBoi
FlowerBoi
Janis23
Janis23
kaflebishal0123
kaflebishal0123
LucasFernandez203
LucasFernandez203
MaClane
MaClane
MatheusMigliorini
MatheusMigliorini
natzal
natzal
Neylon
Neylon
nivethjunnithan
nivethjunnithan
Not_marco
Not_marco
Rafael1968
Rafael1968
Scotty1971
Scotty1971
Sharanji
Sharanji
talita
talita
WagnerCotta
WagnerCotta
zprzemek378
zprzemek378
+225 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Here?

So, what are the rules of this place? Check out our Acer Community User Agreement. Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Good Design Aware 2019
Predator Join the forum discussions on our
Predator line of products.
Find out about the Acer ACE program.