AT3-710-eb51 I would like to upgrade my motherboard, what motherboard will fit in this prebuilt pc?

ImANoobAtPc
ImANoobAtPc Member Posts: 5 New User
hey all was wondering what motherboard will fit in this prebuilt pc. As I said it’s a AT3-710-eb51 pc and I would like to upgrade my motherboard so I can get a better gpu in the future. I believe the motherboard is a mini-itx but I can be wrong. I am a noob at this so any help is appreciated :)
[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Yeah, it's the smaller sized ATX (DTX?) form factor. There are lots of choices for MBs that fit.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Yeah, it's the smaller sized ATX (DTX?) form factor. There are lots of choices for MBs that fit.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Moaz
    Moaz Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited March 2023

can you help me i am looking to upgrade my graphics card in this pc can you help me i dont think big graphics card can fit in this motherboard i tried 750ti but it didnt fit it would be very helpful if you could tell me “AT3-710-EB51” thanks so much 🙂