ICONIA TALK S - A1-734's microphones problem

Pierpaolo
Pierpaolo Member Posts: 5 New User
edited March 18 in 2019 Archives
Hi. I have a problem with the microphones on my ICONIA TALK S - A1-734: when I make or receive a call they don't work but if I use the Recorder app they work perfectly. I made an hard reset but the problem remained. Can someone help me? Thank you!

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited August 2019
    OK! I will edit my answer.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Pierpaolo
    Thanks egydiocohelo. I also think it's some software setting but my os is Android 6.0
  • Have you tried updating the android firmware?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Pierpaolo
    I made the factory data reset and the firmware update but microphones work only with the Recorder app, not while I'am calling !  :/ 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited November 2019
    Utilisez-vous un microphone externe ou le microphone de la tablette?

Do you use an external microphone or tablet microphone?

Translated from French to English
    Acer-Samuel

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Pierpaolo
    The tablet's microphones don't work. If I use the external microphone then everything works.
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Pierpaolo
    I changed the settings as described in the article but nothing has changed. I decided to send the tablet to the Acer service center. Thanks anyway for your precious help Egydiocoelho  :) 
  • Ok! Post the result here.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer