Ultrawide vertical monitor stand for Acer EI491CR Pbmiiipx 49??

Options
dragonfire247
dragonfire247 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited February 27 in 2020 Archives
Does Acer make a dual ultrawide vertical monitor stand for 

Acer EI491CR Pbmiiipx 49"

kind of like this photo??

looking to do dual setup like this. thank you

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    Almost all VESA stands work. I can't remember which size it is, but most of the stands support multiple sized VESA patterns.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • dragonfire247
    Options
    My issue, vesa mount 100x100mm and 75x75mm
  • dragonfire247
    Options
    Bump for answer
  • billsey
    Options
    You unscrew the four screws holding the round piece on which gives you access to the 75x75 VESA mounting holes.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • BKerr
    BKerr Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    The manual states that you need to use 35MM No. 2 screws and 17 MM Mo. 2 to mount onto a VESA mount.  Where did you get these standoff screws from?  My monitor did not come with any additional screws.
  • Whittacre
    Whittacre Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    why can't I update the drivers to my ultrawide monitor? When i download the drivers I get a zip pack with a security catalog, ICC Profile, and Setup info. None of the files are executable.  I am attempting to play a Blizzard game but it won't open on my monitor. I purchased my monitor less than six months ago. 
  • billsey
    Options
    To install the driver you right click on the info file and choose 'install' from the menu.