Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Remapping Insert key on SF515-51T-507P

Hi all, I'm looking to get a Swift 5 SF515-51T-507P but don't like the way Insert and Delete are merged into a single key.

Has anyone tried to map Insert onto the the ScrLk key using SharpKeys?

I've tried the program on my current Swift 3 and some keys (PrtSc/SysRq) are not visible to SharpKeys. So I'm afraid that ScrLk might not on the Swift 5.

Thanks,
Nick

FAQ & Answers

• JackEJackE Posts: 17,071ACE Trailblazer
    Try some other remappers. No guarantees anything will work. Buy the system from a vendor with a half-way decent returns policy. If you don't like it, take it back for a refund. Jack E/NJ
  • nosnnosn Posts: 4Member New User
    Thanks for the suggestion but, having to return the laptop just for that, is exactly what I'm trying to avoid.
    Sorry, no 100% guarantees are likely from this user's forum. This is highly subjective on what'd be acceptable. Accordingly, you should probably look for another similar model or branded laptop but with separate keys. Jack E/NJ
  • nosnnosn Posts: 4Member New User
    Indeed, I'm hoping that someone with the laptop can try it out.
    Me too. But I know only one person who's best suited to try it out. Jack E/NJ