Can I get the fan control system information for the AN515-54 model?

Options
Vermmer
Vermmer Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
It's annoying because I don't know which temperature sensor the fan control setting is.
At least 3-5 minutes after the game, the fan RPM starts to go low, and if I do simple I / O, the fan RPM starts to go up.
Is it a chipset or is there another temperature sensor?

However, the cpu temperature is 40 to 50 degrees because the fan runs with noise.

Answers

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Do you use the Nitrosense app? Nitrosense is the fan control program for the Nitro 5 series

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Vermmer

Tinkerer

Options
    andylb said:
    Do you use the Nitrosense app?
    No, I don't use that program because it doesn't change anything.
  • andylb
    edited August 2019
    Options
    What do you mean it doesn't change anything? Nitrosense gives you control of your fans, what are you trying to change? On Auto the fan speed reacts to the CPU and GPU temperature and you DO NOT have access to the temperature sensor. If you don't want the fan speed to change create a custom plan for your fan speed under the Custom tab but if you do be sure to keep an eye on your temperatures

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Vermmer

Tinkerer

Options
    andylb said:
    What do you mean it doesn't change anything? Nitrosense gives you control of your fans, what are you trying to change? On Auto the fan speed reacts to the CPU and GPU temperature and you DO NOT have access to the temperature sensor. If you don't want the fan speed to change create a custom plan for your fan speed under the Custom tab but if you do be sure to keep an eye on your temperatures
    The fan RPM did not change using the Nitro Sense program. The manual option now seems to revert back automatically after a few seconds.
    What I want to explain is that after the game or workload is over, the CPU and GPU temperatures are about 40-50 degrees and the FAN RPM remains at least 3-5 minutes.
  • andylb
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Vermmer said:
    andylb said:
    The fan RPM did not change using the Nitro Sense program. The manual option now seems to revert back automatically after a few seconds.
    What I want to explain is that after the game or workload is over, the CPU and GPU temperatures are about 40-50 degrees and the FAN RPM remains at least 3-5 minutes

Thar doesn't sound normal, I would try uninstalling Nitrosense then reinstalling it

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• paymicro
    paymicro Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I was faced with the same problem.
    NitroSence does not change RPM. At 40+ degrees the CPU and GPU fan to 4000+ rpm. The noise even in Idle mode.