Predator Orion PO3-600 - Is my CPU temp fine?

Options
Strayyy_
Strayyy_ Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

edited February 15 in 2019 Archives
I recently just got a PO3-600 with a Core I7 8700 about a month ago, and when I play a game like Dead By Daylight my CPU temp goes from 46°C to around 56°C and might spike up to 67°C and then comes down to around 46°C to 58°C. I tested my cpu temp in the game Tomb Raider 2013 and it's around 60°C to 71°C, is there a way to reduce the temp?

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    Good evening Strayyy_ !

This processor has a maximum safe TDP of 100ºC.
    So saus temperatures are far from worrying.

Of course the colder the system the better it is for the device.

If you really need more cooling, you can start by leaving the cabinet in a cool place with the air vents open.

You can also install insane coolers to improve air circulation.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Strayyy_
    Strayyy_ Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

Options
    @MaClane, thank you for responding. I also have two more questions, if I were to change my cooler, would that void my warranty? And how do you control your CPU’s fan?
  • MaClane
    Options
    In this case, you should contact your local Acer for warranty information, which may vary by location.
    To have control over the fans it is necessary that the motherboard chipset support, besides the PSU and also acquire a fan controller mirror.
    I really see no need in your case.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Denis14
    Denis14 Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

Options
    Hi everyone. My GPU temperature on my P03-600 Predator were around 65 degrees celsius and my fans were running at normal load, while gaming. Are my fans controlled automatically, so would the RPM increase if it gets hotter? Where can I see the temps the components need to reach so the fans starts rotating faster ? Thank you 🙂
  • MaClane
    Options
    Good afternoon Denis14 !

To keep the forum organized and your questions more visible, please avoid posting to already resolved or inactive topics.
    Always open a new post, as it has been guided by moderators.
    Put an @ in front of my name that will guide you there for any questions.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™