acer liquid ne répond plus

legrospascal
legrospascal Member Posts: 23 New User

hello,

est-il normal qu'au bout de quelques semaines d'utilisation mon acer liquid soit en panne, l'écran ne répond plus et impossible de joindre le sav acer, y a-t-il quelqu'un de compétent quelque part ?

Is it normal that after a few weeks of use my acer liquid is down, the screen is unresponsive and I am unable to reach the sav acer, is there someone competent somewhere?

Answers

• acero2013
    acero2013 Member Posts: 36 New User

Hi legrospascal,

Please can you let me know which Acer Liquid model are you using and where did you buy it?

Besides this, please can you clarify which problem prevented you from talking to Acer support service?

Thanks in advance,

acero2013

• legrospascal

Hi Acero,

I am using acer Z110 and the problems I complained to acer support are :

freezing at start, unable to acces to pin code

when finally it started, the screen didn't respond well (important lag) or not at all

simple solution is to take out the battery.... very useful

the french acer support never answer..... I bought it in France on cdiscount web site

• acero2013
    Hi legropascal,

I have many questions for you...
    Are you using the dual-SIM version? 
    Have you experienced these issues from day 1 (i.e. since you first started to use the product), or, have you seen them after using the device for some time? 
    Did you try to do a factory reset ?

Regarding Acer Support:
    There are 2 contact numbers for Acer Support in France (0825002237 and 0969320342). Did you try both of them?
    There is also an option to submit technical issues online: http://customercare.acer-euro.com/customercare/Default.aspx?CID=FR&LID=FRA
    Have you tried this option?

Thanks

acero2013
  • legrospascal

Hi,

i am using the dual sim version, at first with two simcard but there was so many problems I bought another phone for my "pro-sim"

I never try a factory reset (I don't know how and I don't think it is a long term solution), I'll try the online solution

thanx for help

Pascal

• acero2013

Hi legropascal,

Thanks. You can try to do a factory reset because sometimes it resolves software instability issues, especially if the issues you have experienced have been present since day 1.  This procedure erases all user data and restores factory settings, so make sure you back up any personal data you have on your device.  You can do a factory reset by going to Settings> Privacy > factory data reset > reset phone. (Parametres > confidentialite > Restaurer valeurs d'usine> reinitialiser le telephone).

If you try it, please can you let me know the result?

Thanks in advance

acero2013

• legrospascal

I restored the factory settings and contact the acer support, it seems to be very expensive to have a complete new software so wait and see.... for now the screen response is ok

• acero2013

ok, please let me know how it goes after the factory reset. 

sending the device for repair should be the last alternative.

• legrospascal

factory reset seems ok but I received an answer form support to send my phone, I'll send it tomorrow and see what's happen.

I am using now my old perfectly working alcatel..... I am not sure to use again an acer

wait and see how long it takes for repair

• acero2013

OK, good luck with the repair, please let me know how it goes :-)

• legrospascal

hello

my phone arrived at french support, still waiting for some news

• legrospascal

hi,

my phone is somewhere  but I don't know where exactly, I am afraid it 'll never be back, if you have to send it to french support be careful

This discussion has been closed.