Bought an Aspire 3. This is the worst laptop I have ever owned, should of gone to Aldi and bought a

AdamMorris1
AdamMorris1 Member Posts: 2 New User
Help me!!! 
From new it has been painstakingly slow. I only have a couple of documents on it, no added apps, no added items, no films etc. The lag is unbearable, I click on something, make a brew come back and it's loaded, if I want to scroll up or down I try to then ***** the shop come back and it's slowly moving down. This is a pathetic excuse of an laptop. Sort it out Acer.
How can I fix this? I have done system clean and there are no programs loading on start up. I want to sell it but feel horrible selling a ***** laptop to someone, only worth £20 as my phone works better....sending this via my phone as I don't have a week to try and send this. 

Answers

• AdamMorris1
    AdamMorris1 Member Posts: 2 New User
    I bought this laptop new. There should be no problems with a brand new product. All of the installed files and products were already installed. Even during the Scottish winter, when I first switched it on it was slow, no overheating!! 
  • Pragyan
    Pragyan Member Posts: 1 New User
    Acer Aspire 3 the worst laptop ever...I've given all the update....and the hard disk is almost 70% free still all the apps doesn't response