Acer Swift 3 SF314-41 need parts HDD cable and bracket

Options
nex1986
nex1986 Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I have this laptop and I want to install a 2TB hard drive in there along with the preinstalled 256GB m.2 SSD.
There is an empty HDD slot in there.
Unfortunately it did not contain the required SATA cable and HDD bracket.
There is a free and unoccupied connector for a SATA ribbon cable on the motherboard.

Can someone tell me what the parts are that I need?

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • nex1986
    nex1986 Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

Options
    Unfortunately it says: This form is intended for US and Canada customers only.

I'am from europe.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! But according to the service manual, these are the correct parts.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)