Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52 - Power issue of laptop

Options
chloal
chloal Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
My laptop is Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52. A few days ago, my laptop suddenly shuts down. Then, the laptop cannot be powered on without plugged in power cable, but once it is charged the laptop can be functionally,so what is the issue? I wished to use outside home

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I suggest you put some layers of electrical tape over this button:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Blend3rman
    Blend3rman Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    I suggest you put some layers of electrical tape over this button:

Hello my friend, I have the same Acer AN515-52 laptop. But when I remove rhe RAM cover, I see no button in the space you show in second picture. There are only 4 solder pads with markings "SW2" and "DIP". Is it possible I received defective product?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    No. Some models have the motherboard with a different revision. What is the problem with your notebook?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)