How do I disable the Integrated Mic on my Acer Nitro 5 AN515-42?

2»

Answers

• Although not a permanent solution, have you tried turning off the notebook's internal microphone here?
    Desativando o Microfone 2
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • kaizoku_josh
    kaizoku_josh Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

edited July 2019
    Although not a permanent solution, have you tried turning off the notebook's internal microphone here?
    Desativando o Microfone 2
    My internal mic doesn't seem to show on device manager. It just keeps showing the microphone array thing which if I disabled both my earphone mic and the laptop mic stops working.

• Can you send some screenshots showing the settings that are here in this program?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • kaizoku_josh
    kaizoku_josh Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

Can you send some screenshots showing the settings that are here in this program?

Here.
  • What happens when you select headset?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• AaronShelby
    AaronShelby Member Posts: 1 New User
    I FIND THE ULTIMATE FIX !!!!!!!! (for the Realtek audio drivers)

It's very simple :
    1- Go to the control panel, Hardware and Sound then Realtek HD Audio Manager
    2- Once you're in, you have in the right side an Analog box with 2 points (one black on top for the input, and the other one white below for the output, it's related to the 2 jack ports in your laptop and the black one means that a device is plugged in), double-click on the black point (no matter if you are in speakers or microphone tab) to show up the the connected device type tab
    3- Finally, you don't select the headphones check, but the headset check (i don't know the difference but the most important is that it works), and also uncheck the "Remember my selection and not show this dialogue next time" if you don't want to repeat this sequence (i'm not sure about this but logically it'll popup next time you replug your device)

If this method not work, so i don't know how to fix this problem. I was just lucky to find this way.

Cheers.