Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

I have a Predator 710 and I need to plug in this Vive PCIe WiGig Adapter into an X1 slot

TrinoWestTrinoWest Posts: 1Member Newbie
I really have no idea what I’m doing and I think I found an X1 slot from a Motherboard guide but the adapter won’t fit. Someone please help.

FAQ & Answers

• MaClaneMaClane Posts: 11,179ACE Trailblazer
    Good evening TrinoWest !

Which EXACT template of your computer?
    Example: G3-710 AU01

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um "Curtir", marque como "Solucionado" e clique em "Promover"!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a like, flag as "Fixed" and click "Promote"!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

ACE Trailblazer 2014 - 2019                          

• billseybillsey Posts: 6,700ACE Pathfinder
    Assuming that you have the G3-710 your motherboard likely looks like this.
    1 & 2 are the X1 slots.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.