NitroSense reinstall Nitro N50-600

VarisUnderwood
VarisUnderwood Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Due to a boot error in the BIOS I had to do a clean install on my Nitro N50-600 however as a result all of the default acer programs are no longer on the system. Most critically of these for my gaming is the Nitrosense application to keep an eye on my CPU temperature however I have been unable to find anyway to reinstall this so far. A download for it does not appear on the product support page so is there anywhere else that a download may be found for it or is there any chance of a download for it at somepoint being added to the support page, like some of the nitro laptop models have on their support pages?

Answers

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Due to a boot error in the BIOS I had to do a clean install on my Nitro N50-600 however as a result all of the default acer programs are no longer on the system. Most critically of these for my gaming is the Nitrosense application to keep an eye on my CPU temperature however I have been unable to find anyway to reinstall this so far. A download for it does not appear on the product support page so is there anywhere else that a download may be found for it or is there any chance of a download for it at somepoint being added to the support page, like some of the nitro laptop models have on their support pages?

Not sure how to get Nitrosense back but you can download Predator sense unlocked for most models here 
     https://drive.google.com/open?id=1iLRSJ5cqrwvRW9eZmEInHYURTliN0gpH

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• VarisUnderwood
    VarisUnderwood Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thanks, I'll see how that goes :)
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    If it works please click "Yes" on my answer to your question, good luck

Please click YES if I answered your question