why the resale value of acer laptop is too low. Aspire A515-51G-55KY

Buzzy_XD
Buzzy_XD Member Posts: 2 New User
edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
I am a student and have Acer Aspire A515-51G-55KY laptop. Most of time i do research and design my 3D models. I am happy with my laptop but want another model instead of current model, So i visit amazon and try Acer Nitro model in exchange offer. But i am surprised that my laptop value is only 7500/- Rupees last year in sep, even my laptop is under warranty. As i bought this laptop in 42000/- Rupees including Tex from retail shop. and i don't want to spend big money on new laptop and want to safe for my future researches. Please Acer,, take some initiate for students. I thought i would take higher model but fortunate is not on my side. 

Answers

• Buzzy_XD
    Buzzy_XD Member Posts: 2 New User
    Buzzy_XD said:
    I am a student and have Acer Aspire A515-51G-55KY laptop. Most of time i do research and design my 3D models. I am happy with my laptop but want another model instead of current model, So i visit amazon and try Acer Nitro model in exchange offer. But i am surprised that my laptop value is only 7500/- Rupees last year in sep, even my laptop is under warranty. As i bought this laptop in 42000/- Rupees including Tex from retail shop. and i don't want to spend big money on new laptop and want to safe for my future researches. Please Acer,, take some initiate for students. I thought i would take higher model but fortunate is not on my side. 

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH