Error on BIOS Update(Nitro 5 AN515-51)

Options
F99Sh
F99Sh Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi I have Nitro 5 AN515-51

after I updated my BIOS via "BIOS_Acer_1.22_A_A" I have an error for updating other files

what can I do for that problem?

Best Answer

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @F99Sh Very hard and tricky to do a BIOS rollback and could result in Bricking your Notebook. You may have a corrupted BIOS update, you could try downloading the BIOS update again and boot into safe mode and try reinstalling it then reboot to normal mode, if it won't let you install it in Safe Mode then do it in Normal Mode. At this stage you have very few options, incidentally updating the BIOS does have a warning in RED print

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    Good evening F99Sh !

What is the need to update Bios?
    Bios updates are extremely delicate and risky processes and should only be performed in serious cases of serious system errors or extreme need for correction or compatibility.
    Outside this is a process that should be avoided to the maximum, especially if your machine is working perfectly.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• F99Sh

Tinkerer

Options

MaClane said:
    Good evening F99Sh !
    What is the need to update Bios?
    Bios updates are extremely delicate and risky processes and should only be performed in serious cases of serious system errors or extreme need for correction or compatibility.
    Outside this is a process that should be avoided to the maximum, especially if your machine is working perfectly.

Oh, I'm sorry;
    Beacuse of there is nothing that noticed me to don't update my BIOS if my system works great , i I decided to install this update :((
    Now.
    what can I do now to get back to the previous situation??? ;
    Because even I feel after that update the speed of my system has come down, of course, maybe it's only sensation is induced.

Sincerely
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @F99Sh Very hard and tricky to do a BIOS rollback and could result in Bricking your Notebook. You may have a corrupted BIOS update, you could try downloading the BIOS update again and boot into safe mode and try reinstalling it then reboot to normal mode, if it won't let you install it in Safe Mode then do it in Normal Mode. At this stage you have very few options, incidentally updating the BIOS does have a warning in RED print

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• F99Sh

Tinkerer

Options
    andylb said:

@andylb
    Maybe it's better to do nothing :D ofcourse i feel system speed gets normally :)
    Thanks