Predator Helios 300 screen not turning on - PH325-51-78NP

Options
13»

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    This is why I asked you to specifically install these versions of the video drivers:

another colleague who has a notebook model identical to yours has those driver versions without problems.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Duckrey
    Duckrey Member Posts: 38 Troubleshooter
    Options
    I did updated the intel driver with the one you adviced me.
  • xapim
    xapim ACE Posts: 7,257 Pathfinder
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Duckrey if it was working fine after a fresh install you didnt need to update the intel IGPU drivers i never updated mine im still on stock and never had one single issue neither the nvidia drivers i only updated my stock ones because BF5 and some other games wouldnt run on the old driver had to update to 416.94 (13/11/18) it was the minimum required to run them and never updated again that driver runs all games including latest without any issues  

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/11532543

UserBenchmarks: Game 43%, Desk 61%, Work 40%
    CPU: Intel Core i5-7300HQ - 63.5%
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 1050-Ti (Mobile) - 41.9%
    SSD: WDC WDS200T2B0B-00YS70 2TB - 71.4%
    HDD: WD WD10SPZX-00HKTT0 1TB - 93.7%
    RAM: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2666 C15 2x16GB - 76.8%
    MBD: Acer Predator G3-572

I'm not an Acer employee. (just here to help in the best way i can)
    If my answer fixed you issue please accept it for any other users who search for it would find it quickly thanks :)
    If you want to learn more about undervolting/optimizing windows join the Predator fb group and youtube channel:

Owner/Admin (HOTEL HERO/Red-Sand/Opoka Opoka)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/PredatorHelios300
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNJwGUHxSJ8FKqAhnOqQuAw
    Acer support:
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service-contact
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/  

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    @DuckreyNow yes, is it working correctly?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Duckrey
    Options
    I didn´t update to the lastest one, it updated automatically to the one that Egydio named, I thinks thats the stock one. Otherwise without that update, the driver was "microsoft basic display adapter" from 2006
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    @Duckrey ;Now yes, is it working correctly?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Duckrey
    Options
    @DuckreyNow yes, is it working correctly?
    Sadly not
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I think you should return and replace the notebook with the seller.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Duckrey
    Options
    I'm thinking to do that, dispite I'm from Argentina and I won't be able to buy a new one for a long time. I prefer to get the money back from Amazon and pay the extra shipping
  • Duckrey
    Options
    I think you should return and replace the notebook with the seller.
    After two days of complaints, I can`t even return it because I`m from Argentina
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    This model also has a hdd? If so, try installing windows on hdd to check if the same problem occurs using a microsoft iso.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Duckrey
    Options
    No has not, only an SSD
  • Duckrey
    Options
    Does anyone now something about the reflow of the graphic chip?
  • xapim
    xapim ACE Posts: 7,257 Pathfinder
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Duckrey said:
    Does anyone now something about the reflow of the graphic chip?
    Duckrey I wouldnt recomend you to even try it its just for very experienced micro electronic engineers and you would need the proper hardware/tools to dow it also thys hardware its not cheap you can google some videos about it but again dont recomended if you have a  bad gpu my best advice its try to find a donor mobo and replace it and the issue with importing laptops from the US because its cheaper its that the warranty will not be covered if you take out to any other country this is why they are more expensive in your own country its to cover customs/taxes/warranty

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/11532543

UserBenchmarks: Game 43%, Desk 61%, Work 40%
    CPU: Intel Core i5-7300HQ - 63.5%
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 1050-Ti (Mobile) - 41.9%
    SSD: WDC WDS200T2B0B-00YS70 2TB - 71.4%
    HDD: WD WD10SPZX-00HKTT0 1TB - 93.7%
    RAM: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2666 C15 2x16GB - 76.8%
    MBD: Acer Predator G3-572

I'm not an Acer employee. (just here to help in the best way i can)
    If my answer fixed you issue please accept it for any other users who search for it would find it quickly thanks :)
    If you want to learn more about undervolting/optimizing windows join the Predator fb group and youtube channel:

Owner/Admin (HOTEL HERO/Red-Sand/Opoka Opoka)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/PredatorHelios300
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNJwGUHxSJ8FKqAhnOqQuAw
    Acer support:
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service-contact
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/  

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    There is also another option. Attempt to install version 1809 of October 2018:

You can do this by creating a new partition on hd and then installing a microsoft iso on that new partition and checking if the problem remains. I still think it's some driver issue.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• derpferd
    derpferd Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

Options
    I have a Predator Helios 300 SERNR.NHQ54EV01891600DF32600      SNID.91600357126
    I want to use the Laptopscreen and a SAMSUNG Monitor U32J59x with HDMI Connector parallel with different screen content. Up to now I couldnt adjust the system in that way so I have either Monitor or Laptopscreen.
    Please give me instructions for correct adjustment!