Helios 300 (g3-571) won't boot

2»

Answers

• seb30
    seb30 Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

To test if the keyboard poses problem before, is it possible to start without?
  • Perhaps! Some notebook models agree to do this! However, as your notebook is under warranty I suggest you do not try this procedure! In addition, the current models have the internal battery and security features that prevent the motherboard from being activated when the notebook is open!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • muntgraft
    muntgraft Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited December 2019
    Hi, tengo un helios 300 g3 571 y 
    one day after playing Battlefield VI I heard a "click", suddenly it went out and
    Do not turn on the charging lights, try resetting the battery, change the Ram, press the power button for minutes and nothing. I bought the second-hand computer and it has no guarantee,

A little help?