Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Dolby Audio missing on Acer Predator G9 593

RyanYellowRyanYellow Posts: 8Member New User
i just get an update for windows, and suddenly after restart dolby audio is missing, can someone help me?

FAQ & Answers

• MaClaneMaClane Posts: 17,876ACE Trailblazer
    Good afternoon RyanYellow !

Ever tried updating your audio drivers?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• RyanYellowRyanYellow Posts: 8Member New User
    MaClane said:

Hello !

i uninstalled realtek and install again using audio driver that i downloaded from acer, but still it didn't work
  • RyanYellowRyanYellow Posts: 8Member New User
    MaClane said:

Hello !

i uninstalled realtek and install again using audio driver that i downloaded from acer, but still it didn't work
  • BeingastanBeingastan Posts: 14Member

Tinkerer

Hey, I'm facing the same problem. Were you able to figure it out?
  • XdxDXdxD Posts: 1,201Member Overclocked Contributor
    There would be a DAX2 folder in the installed directory or the setup file. That contains the Dolby Audio software.
    Trying to do my best here - Your happy Predator owner =)!
  • BEATRIZROSS77BEATRIZROSS77 Posts: 1Member New User
    edited February 15
    XdxD said:
    There would be a DAX2 folder in the installed directory or the setup file. That contains the Dolby Audio software.
    THANKS , IT WAS IN A CARPET CALLED "DS1" AND NOW MY COMPUTER SOUNDS GOOD !!! 

GRACIAS , VENIA EN LA CARPETA TITULADA COMO "DS1"Y AHORA MI COMPUTADORA TIENE UN MEJOR SONIDO COMO ANTES ! GRACIAS INFINITAS SALUDOS DESDE MEXICO !

THANK YOU, IT WAS IN THE FOLDER TITLED AS "DS1" AND NOW MY COMPUTER HAS A BETTER SOUND AS BEFORE! THANK YOU INFINITY GREETINGS FROM MEXICO!

Edited the content by translating from Spanish to English
    Acer-Samuel
  • XdxDXdxD Posts: 1,201Member Overclocked Contributor
    XdxD said:
    THANKS , IT WAS IN A CARPET CALLED "DS1" AND NOW MY COMPUTER SOUNDS GOOD !!! 

GRACIAS , VENIA EN LA CARPETA TITULADA COMO "DS1"Y AHORA MI COMPUTADORA TIENE UN MEJOR SONIDO COMO ANTES ! GRACIAS INFINITAS SALUDOS DESDE MEXICO !
    Nice to know that.
    Trying to do my best here - Your happy Predator owner =)!