My laptop is switch off automatically on battery even if fully charged, why?cer swift l_

Options
Deepak2019
Deepak2019 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited July 2019 in Swift and Spin Series
I have acer swift laptop with Ryzen operating system. sometimes when I on the laptop, after 5-10 secs my laptop switches off automatically even if my laptop is fully charged. I can run my laptop only on the power supply. Is it a software bug or my laptop battery is spoiled. 

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    Good evening Deepak2019 !

What EXACT model of your laptop?
    Have you already calibrated and reset the battery?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Janish
    Janish Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    My laptop(Swift) is also shutting down suddenly even when the battery has sufficient charge 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    @Janish, please start a new thread (use the Ask a Question button) with your question. Include you full model number (it should be something like SFxxx-xxx-xxxx), the issue that you are seeing and what you have tried already. This thread is several years old and the original poster never responded.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.