Battery charging issue Acer Predator

shivakrishna
shivakrishna Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
When my battery is fully charged and ac adapter plugged in it stops charging with a beep sound for 5-10 secs resulting in FPS drop and again it starts charging for next 5-10 secs and FPS gets normal.

Answers

• Hello! Have you tried removing these drivers and reset the internal battery?

https://youtu.be/NfhgnxUJoZo
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • shivakrishna

Tinkerer

@egydiocoelho I tried each one of those separately and in both cases it didn't work. Do I need to uninstall both drivers and immediately reset battery? Will it make a difference?
  • You can do the procedures separately! Have you ever tried to put processor performance at 99% on both the battery and the power in the power options?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • shivakrishna

Tinkerer

You can do the procedures separately! Have you ever tried to put processor performance at 99% on both the battery and the power in the power options?
    Where can I find the processor performance setting?
  • shivakrishna

Tinkerer

Is it "minimum and maximum processor state"
  • Here my friend
    Imagem relacionada

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• xapim
    xapim ACE Posts: 7,257 Pathfinder
    shivakrishna just bare in mid that setting the processor state to 99% as @egydiocoelho suggested above will disable cpu turbo boost so the cpu will only run at stock clock forever

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/11532543

UserBenchmarks: Game 43%, Desk 61%, Work 40%
    CPU: Intel Core i5-7300HQ - 63.5%
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 1050-Ti (Mobile) - 41.9%
    SSD: WDC WDS200T2B0B-00YS70 2TB - 71.4%
    HDD: WD WD10SPZX-00HKTT0 1TB - 93.7%
    RAM: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2666 C15 2x16GB - 76.8%
    MBD: Acer Predator G3-572

I'm not an Acer employee. (just here to help in the best way i can)
    If my answer fixed you issue please accept it for any other users who search for it would find it quickly thanks :)
    If you want to learn more about undervolting/optimizing windows join the Predator fb group and youtube channel:

Owner/Admin (HOTEL HERO/Red-Sand/Opoka Opoka)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/PredatorHelios300
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNJwGUHxSJ8FKqAhnOqQuAw
    Acer support:
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service-contact
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/  

• shivakrishna

Tinkerer

Tried it still not working. But, after setting the minimum processor state to 99% at least the fps is not dropping. Any other solution?
    Here my friend
    Imagem relacionada
  • shivakrishna

Tinkerer

xapim said:
    shivakrishna just bare in mid that setting the processor state to 99% as @egydiocoelho suggested above will disable cpu turbo boost so the cpu will only run at stock clock forever

What do you suggest I do?
  • AdrianH
    AdrianH Member Posts: 3 New User
    xapim said:

May I ask which Predator laptop are you having this issue with?
  • shivakrishna

Tinkerer

AdrianH said:
    xapim said:

May I ask which Predator laptop are you having this issue with?
    OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Single Language
    Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362
    Other OS Description Not Available
    OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
    System Name LAPTOP-FEQFRIDS
    System Manufacturer Acer
    System Model Predator G3-572
    System Type x64-based PC
    System SKU 0000000000000000
    Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz, 2808 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
    BIOS Version/Date Insyde Corp. V1.22, 3/15/2019
    SMBIOS Version 3.0
    Embedded Controller Version 1.16
    BIOS Mode UEFI
    BaseBoard Manufacturer KBL
    BaseBoard Product Sienta_KLS
    BaseBoard Version V1.22
    Platform Role Mobile
    Secure Boot State On
    PCR7 Configuration Elevation Required to View
    Windows Directory C:\WINDOWS
    System Directory C:\WINDOWS\system32