How do I contact Acer Customer service?

ReservedUserName
ReservedUserName Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I have been having trouble with my laptop and I have been trying for about 5 months now trying to find how I can get my acer fixed. I have sent emails and left messages with the so called local acer service but not one of them has returned my call or email. I have tried going through the acer center and have several times entered all my information and I only get a message telling my my laptop is out of warranty. I just bought it 7 months ago, according to the warranty, I have one year. Besides that, even if the warranty has expired, I would still need some help. I am so afraid that by the time I do get help, my year will be up. 
Can someone please direct me in how I can get some service? Thank you.

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,446 Trailblazer
    (1) What is the phone number and email address of the local ACER service near Bethel?
    (2) What ACER service center have you tried going through and how? By phone? By email? By a website?
    (3) Where did you purchase the system? If within the US go to this link and enter your machine's serial number id (SNID) https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ