Can an Aorus xtreme edition graphics card fit in my Acer g3-710 desktop case?

aggelaras
aggelaras Member Posts: 17 Troubleshooter
edited February 15 in 2019 Archives
Graphics card height , width and other info are here:
H=55 L=293 W=142 mm
Thanks!

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good evening aggelaras !

The service manual does not specify the exact internal dimensions of the case.
    In your case, having in hand the measurements of the GPU, simply open the cover and measure internally.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• aggelaras
    aggelaras Member Posts: 17 Troubleshooter
    Does not anyone have a predator g3-710 desktop so he can tell me if this big graphics card fit? In my pc I have a gtx 1060 3gb.
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    As I told you, having the dimensions of the GPU, just open your case and carry out the measurements on your own.
    Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!