do i have any options on this little acer aspire one model ZG5 please help

elec0smart1not
elec0smart1not Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 1 in 2019 Archives
OK so i have this little laptop top i have had for a long time it is a acer aspire one 
model no. ZG5 
DC 19v. 1.58A  well got it used in the first place and the person who gave it to me was not 
smart at all in electronics and she never told me that the charger wasnt the cord that came with it and well 3 years later i plug it in and there was a really loud click sound with the fan and i thought oh no that cant be the hard drive well  i tapped on it didnt get better so i have not pluged it in sence two years and i have been afraid to try to look into my opptions cuz i only used the dum thing to hold all my pictures i absolutely adored and never had enternet to ever do a back up protection on it then the screen broke and i thought of trying a universal hard drive adaptor will that work on this i dont know witch to buy if so and if not ya well i have the mother board and hard drive apart from the casing already any ways HELP ! im afraid of messing up that like 9,000 pictures  i would loos of the last five good and bad of my life i took pics every day ???? 

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,249 Trailblazer
    There were a lot of different ZG5 models, do you know which one you have? There should be an expanded number on the sticker...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.