Acer Z410 dual sim firmware required

pac2002
pac2002 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 18 in 2019 Archives
Hello everyone;

I have been searching far and wide and cannot locate the original firmware for my cell phone. I have bricked it and need to locate the firmware to bring it back to life.  Does anyone know if  available from Acer?  All the links posted on web sites are all dead links. I thought this should be found with Acer, but all I can locate are drivers and manuals. Please help!  I am not sure if this is the correct firmware number: AVOKO_-Z410_1.002.00_EMEA_GEN1

Answers

• Is your tablet still under warranty? Have you tried contacting Acer technical support so they can re-record the original firmware?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • pac2002
    Hello,
    No my cell phone is no longer under warranty and technical support would be by payment only. And I don't know if they would be able to help me?   The links I found on the web for firmware are all inactive or misleading. I have tried hosting sites, but no luck. Any suggestions?
  • I need to know the exact model! Enter the first ten partnumber numbers! Example: HM.HLLAA.001
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • pac2002
    Not sure what you mean by part number?
    I have listed firmware version number in my first post. See my first post. Is this what you are asking for?
  • Avez-vous vérifié que le câble EDP était correctement connecté à ces points?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Check your email!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer