olla Member Posts: 3 New User
edited February 15 in 2019 Archives
Dear Sirs, 
I have a:
PREDATOR P09-900
SN: ***********************
SNID: ************
BIOS version : R01-A4

Since i receive it from 8 months the computer keep restarting with blue screen specially when i turn the Turbo boost on i call ACER dubai to find the solution

I made all Acer updates and Intel updates including the Bios
I try to install the INTEL extreme software and stress test for CPU and MEMORY + turbo mode no blue screen or restart

not that the blue screen and restart is not happening when the system is overloaded , it happen for example opening photoshop and adding text field, 

Finally i tried to increase the front fun manually from the predator software to 1520 speed 5 weeks till now the system didn't restart and working perfectly

Please advise regarding this issue???

the second issue i'm facing recently the power button is not working anymore 
when i turn on the power plug on the system start automatically and most of the time it dont start and i need to press the CMOS button from the back to start

Please advise

thank you in advance 

Eng. Walid Nohra  

[Post edited to remove inappropriate or personal content -Acer-Harvey]

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,478 Trailblazer
    I think you solved first blue screen issue. For the second power button issue, enter the BIOS menu Power tab. Try setting and saving the options as shown in the image below. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• olla
    olla Member Posts: 3 New User
    Dear JackE, 

Thank you for your help, 

The Blue screen is solved right, but the fans sound is not right at all :-) , any fix updates available for the temperature and fan issue???

Best regards

Walid 
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,478 Trailblazer
    >>>fans sound is not right>>>

Why do you think fan sound is not right? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ