Predator G3-605 GPU

Nopecow
Nopecow Member Posts: 8 New User
edited February 15 in 2019 Archives
Hello, i came here to ask if i can fit a RX 570 6gig into this stock machine, only put in ssd and more ram----

Sapphire NITRO+ RX 570 - Graphics Cards - Radeon RX 570 - 4GB GDDR5 - PCIe 3.0 x16 - DVI, 2 x HDMI, 2 x DisplayPort - Lite Retail 

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    OK, so fourth gen processor and chipset. Looks like it's one of the EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Asia) models and I don't match to a direct model number, could be any of five or six. Released for the 2014 Christmas season or one of the models for summer 2015. I see no immediate problem with that card, measure before ordering to make sure it'll fit but I expect it will.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good night Nopecow !

Which EXACT template of your desktop?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Nopecow
    I don't know really, i know it has GTX 760 1,5 gb and a gold 50+ psu

• Nopecow
    80+*
    Where can i see what model i have?
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Usually has a sticker with the information, either in the product box or even in the purchase note.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Nopecow
    I bought it used, it had 1 tb hdd, might help

• billsey
    Let's try and sneak around from the side then. Which processor is installed, how much memory is installed? We know you've got the 1TB HDD and the GTX 760... Those will help us pin down the model number. There are a lot of different G3-605 models...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Nopecow
    I have a i5-4460, the previous owner i think upgraded it to 16 but i think i remember the sticker said 8 or 12 so im not sure
  • Nopecow
    it has 8 gb ram, wifi
    1tb hybrid hdd and in stock windows 8.1 64 bit
  • billsey
    Answer ✓
    OK, so fourth gen processor and chipset. Looks like it's one of the EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Asia) models and I don't match to a direct model number, could be any of five or six. Released for the 2014 Christmas season or one of the models for summer 2015. I see no immediate problem with that card, measure before ordering to make sure it'll fit but I expect it will.
  • Nopecow
    I was just worried if the motherboard allows the GPU in my pc, if i can put it inside with it actually working
  • billsey
    Yes, the motherboard should be fine. There was a period when they switched from under 4G support to larger, but yours should be newer than that.
  • Nopecow
    Thanks for the help, btw my PSU is a 500w one, can i use the rx 570 on it? Its atleast 2-3 years old, could i use it or should i buy a new oke
  • billsey
    Yes, 500W should be good.