replacement tips for acer sty1a.009 what a disaster

nick280nick280 Member Posts: 2 New User
First of let me just start off with  i own a spin 5  1200$ plus labtop (sp515-51gn) bought this for school and for useing one note with the stylus. 69 dollars after shiping the pen from a third party vendor to find out there is no replacement tips avaiable for purchase thru acer or anyone else for that matter. i dont know how many people have asked me about this laptop and how cool it has a stylus and folds into a nice touch surface application. now i feel like acer is just a money hungry machine that gives two ***** about there customers , 69 dollars to buy a new pen for new tips common acer you have to be joking me !!!!! looking for some options 

Best Answer

FAQ & Answers

• laurent_14laurent_14 ACE Posts: 9,743 Trailblazer
    Hello,
    The part number of the replacement tips is:
    47.LB9N5.007 - TIP REPLACEMENT PACK (2 TIPS).

I'm going to request the availability in your country from an Acer technician.

France
  • nick280nick280 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thank you for the response. I called around and no one including acer makes that or sells that part . Back to square one
  • laurent_14laurent_14 ACE Posts: 9,743 Trailblazer
    Accepted Answer
    Hello,
    Please check your PM ;).
    France
  • Acer-MannyAcer-Manny Acer Crew, Knowledge Author Posts: 4,454 Acer Crew
    Hi nick280,

Can you please send me a PM with the serial number of your unit so i can take a look and better assist you?

Thanks in advance,
    Acer-Manny