Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Acer Swift 1: compatible M.2 2280 SSDs.

torito_verdejotorito_verdejo Posts: 4Member New User
When I thought about expanding my Acer Swift 1's (Model # SF113-31) storage, it seemed very weird to me that there was a maximum storage size and, moreover, that that maximal size was (the ridiculous amount of) 256 Gb. I took a risk and bought a 512 Gb M.2 2280 SSD card. It works as it comes, without any necessary software modification. So I wanted to make the people who are in doubt know that yes, it accepts storage cards bigger than 256 Gb. For instance, the one I bought is a Western Digital Blue Sata 3D 500 Gb M.2 2280.

Feel free to add any other SSD card model you confirm that is compatible too (I guess most if not all SATA III 512 Gb are).

FAQ & Answers

• Du_littleDu_little Posts: 242Ally
    Hi!!

torito_verdejo  

Below is the complete list of compatible SSD's officially announced by Acer. 

Hit Accept if its useful :) 

• torito_verdejotorito_verdejo Posts: 4Member New User
    edited June 25
    @Du_little, my idea was to create a thread where people could add specific SSDs cards they've checked that are compatible even when they are not in the official list, but thank you for the list, anyway. :)