acer nitro 5 ryzen 515-42 drivers update help

B4ttleSky
B4ttleSky Member Posts: 136 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
i have the laptop 515-42 ryzen and wanted to know if all my drivers are upto date (every single driver in my device) and if not how to i update them? [free apps would be nice]

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good Morning B4ttleSky !

The safest way would be to check one by one to identify the versions and compare with the available ones on the sites.
    But it is hard and time consuming work.
    You may be using some driver automation software such as DriverMax, DriverBooster, or DriverPack to perform the upgrades.
    Remember that at all you should uncheck any third-party software that you do not need.
    You can also use Windows Update to check outdated drivers.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    I like to use device manager update Driver/Search automatically and I do it for every device except my Graphics card, screenshot below. I do not use this method for my Graphics card, I got to the manufacturers website and download the latest Driver and uninstall my current Driver before installing the new one

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★