Bios update Swift 1 SF114-32

german1dog
german1dog Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello!
My SSD disk crashed on Acer Swift 1 SF114-32. I replaced it with the new one, but it doesn't identify in Bios (Insyden H20). I guess I need to update it, but on support page there is only .exe file for download that allouds you to update it only through Windows. What should I do? I can't run Windows without SSD. 

Answers

• Is the ssd with "problems" identified in the information section? Have you ever tried to reset the internal battery?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Waspgunner
    Waspgunner Member Posts: 1 New User
    Is the ssd with "problems" identified in the information section? Have you ever tried to reset the internal battery?
    How do you reset the battery?
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)