Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Rsetting a laptop to factory settings to run Windows 7

temp000temp000 Posts: 3Member New User
Hello.  I have a TMP648-MG-789T that is running Windows 10.  I would like to completely wipe the disk and return to factory settings to run Windows 7.  Is this possible and what is the best way to do this?  Thank you

FAQ & Answers

• egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho Posts: 25,257ACE Trailblazer
    Yes, it is possible! But first make sure the d2drecovery function is active on the bios! If so, exit the bios and press alt + f10 before the Acer logo?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • temp000temp000 Posts: 3Member New User
    edited June 21
    Yes, it is possible! But first make sure the d2drecovery function is active on the bios! If so, exit the bios and press alt + f10 before the Acer logo?
    Hi.  Thank you.  Would doing this also return it to Windows 7?
    Yes my friend!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • temp000temp000 Posts: 3Member New User
    Thank you!
    Post the result here!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer