is my warranty void if i upgrade the ssd and broke the seal ?

HAZIQ
HAZIQ Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hey. im using Acer Nitro 5, last year i upgrade my laptop with new ssd, so that mean i had to open the back panel and i didnt remove the warranty seal, and it is already broken. So my warranty is still available or it is already void and unavailable. 

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    HAZIQ said:
    Hey. im using Acer Nitro 5, last year i upgrade my laptop with new ssd, so that mean i had to open the back panel and i didnt remove the warranty seal, and it is already broken. So my warranty is still available or it is already void and unavailable. 
    as per my knowledge until unless there is no damage to the unit it would'nt void the warranty. 
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • HAZIQ
    HAZIQ Member Posts: 3 New User
    Rudy21 said:
    HAZIQ said:
    as per my knowledge until unless there is no damage to the unit it would'nt void the warranty. 
    so that mean, even the warranty seal is void or damaged, the warranty is still available ?