Where can I have the adidas voucher?

RevAce
RevAce Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I bought a nitro 5 and there is a promo where I can have an adidas voucher. Where can I get it? Thanks

Answers

• How to avail of the Adidas Voucher? Customer must register the Acer product for warranty at https://warranty.acer.com.ph/ within two (2) weeks of purchase and your corresponding voucher will be directly sent to your email.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Pepay420
    Pepay420 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have registered my acer product and warranty , pero bakit wala pa nag email ng adidas voucher sakin ? Thanks
  • I think you should ask this question with the Acer service center in the Philippines: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/PH/content/service-contact
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Harvey-Acer_Retired
    Harvey-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 330 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Hi RevAce,Pepay420,

Sorry, just to clarify, the Acer Forum Discussions were designed as a peer to peer support community where Acer users help other Acer users. This community is not a direct portal to Customer service or sales (store), Acer employees (moderators) read the various topics posted here and you will notice that some will interact with members when appropriate, but primarily we want the community to be a place where members can exchange their own advice and ideas.

I recommend you to please contact the store customer service line directly for better assistance:  https://store.acer.com/en-ph/contact

Thank you for your interest and participation in the Acer Support Forums.

Note: This thread will be now closed. 

BestRegards, 

Acer-Harvey. 

Smile :)
This discussion has been closed.