nitro desktop N50-600( i7-8700 ) > Nitrosense

1978rac
1978rac Member Posts: 5 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
hi, last month i bought a NITRO N50-600 desktop. first it came wt NITROSENSE, but after two week window screen som flirkling.i sent to service ctr to reboot.after return NIRTOsenSe BECAME predatorsense and somehow is unable to open.Is the technician installed the wrong window, in my desktop? can i uninstall predator and reinstall nitrosense? where i can download nitrosence?

Answers

• 1978rac
    OR i shall reinstall the whole window? 
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Yes if Nitrosense was your cooling control system that came with the Notebook go to your support page and download Nitrosense then uninstall Predator sense, restart, then install Nitrosense and restart again. Neither should have had anything to do with a flickering screen and probably was a mistake on their part

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• 1978rac
    edited June 2019
    thks andy,
    but acer nitro N50-600 page dont have nitrosense software for me to download.i unable to get one in website too. desktop without nitrosense is it ok? 
  • andylb
    1978rac said:
    thks andy,
    but acer nitro N50-600 page dont have nitrosense software for me to download.i unable to get one in website too. desktop without nitrosense is it ok? 

If your model does not support Nitrosense you can download Predator sense here, it is unlocked for your model but first uninstall your current Predator sense then reinstall this
     https://drive.google.com/open?id=1iLRSJ5cqrwvRW9eZmEInHYURTliN0gpH

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• andylb
    Also do you have the Acer Care Center downloaded, if not download and install it from here
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/7625?b=1

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• 1978rac
    thks again, i try n c